Temporary Function Management Assistant required for a local government organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially for 3-6 months
Monday-Friday = 37 hours per week
- To deputise for the Function Management Officer as required, within the post-holder's sphere of responsibility.
- To be responsible for the planning of the work of the tours service and for the supervision and deployment of the tour guides and casual staff.
- To assist as required in ensuring that functions in all of the prestige rooms and other areas are properly and effectively organised, equipped and hosted, in line with organisers' requirements.
- To assist in ensuring the effective co-ordination and scheduling of the security, cleaning, catering, staffing, safety, set-up and dismantling of the council's main function rooms for the purposes of hosting civic and non-civic events.
- To assist in the planning and provision of a high-quality public and private City Hall tours service.
- To ensure that the Artifax system (or any replacement) is updated and that the relevant function data is entered in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualifications and experience
Applicants must have at least five GCSEs (grades A - C) including English, or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, that they have at least one year's relevant experience in:
- function management;
- tour services; and
- the supervision of staff.
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS THURSDAY 28TH APRIL AT 12NOON**