Our client, a large Public Sector Organisation require a Function Management Assistant for a two month temporary contract.
Role: Function Management Assistant
Duration: 2 months
Pay rate: £12.13p/h
Key Duties / Responsibilities
To be responsible to the Facilities Management Officer for:-
- assisting with the effective organisation and management of civic and non-civic functions in various function rooms, grounds and other areas;
- assisting in the provision of an efficient public and private Tours service, including the supervision and deployment of the tour guides;
- assisting the management and control of the exhibition areas;
- assisting in the provision of appropriate customer support services for visitors.
Applicants must have at least five GCSEs (grades A - C) including English, or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate on the CV by providing personal and specific examples, that they have at least one year's relevant experience in at least two of the following three areas:
- function management;
- tour services; and, or
- the supervision of staff.
If interested please upload your CV to the link provided and Sinead McGivern will be in touch if shortlisted