Working on behalf of public sector organisations, I'm actively recruiting for a Caretaker to work in Ballymena. You will assist the Buildings Officer with on site supervision, cleaning and caretaking services.
Hours of work:
- Shift Work, Monday to Fri. (no nights)
Rate of Pay:
- £8.78 per hr plus Holiday pay
Ideal candidates will have previous Caretaking / Building Supervising experience, key holding duties and have the ability to work unsupervised.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the security of the premises and its contents.
- Opening and closing of the building
- Assist the building officer in organising and controlling work of cleaning staff to ensure standards are met.
- Ensure that all hard surfaces and paths and ornamental grounds (including lawns and hedges) around the property are maintained, clean, tidy and free of litter.
- Provide an ongoing cleaning service to the entire premises to deal with such things as spillage, flooding, toilet cleaning, litter or any cleaning problem associated with weather conditions.
- Maintain furniture and materials in common areas, corridors and social areas to ensure a safe environment.
- In the absence of the Buildings Officer, ensure that all records in respect of staff attendance, holidays and absences are completed, authorised and returned to appropriate function.
All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the nature of the work. Suitable applicants will be asked to apply for an access NI Disclosure.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. Thank you