Our client is a leading global fund administration company. They have offices in numerous locations globally. Due to exponential growth they are looking to add a number of Fund Accountants at all levels to their Dublin and Cork offices.
As a Fund Accountant you will be required to:
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly NAV, ensuring completion of specified tasks as per NAV checklists
- Perform cash, position and market value reconciliations
- Investigate break items on reconciliations in a timely manner and escalate fund accounting issues to the Fund Accounting Supervisor
- Calculate and process income and expense accruals including fee calculations and trading accruals.
- Assist in audit processes
- Insure all agreed deadlines are met consistently while complying with the companies procedures and controls.
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree. Min 2.2 honors
- Previous Funds Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and meet company deadlines
- Excellent salary on offer
- Huge opportunity for career progression
- 22 days holidays
- Health Insurance
- Taxsaver travel tickets and bike to work schemes
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.