Cabinet Maker / Furniture Assembly Operative
Duties & requirements:
- Assembly of various models of cabinet, including door and drawer units
- Following technical drawings of standard and bespoke units
- Working in a busy team based environment
- Working in a safe and responsible manner
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Must be tidy and well organised
- Must be a good time-keeper
Hours & remuneration:
Hours of work: 39 per week (8-5 Mon-Thurs., 8-1 Fri).
At a rate of: £8.00 to £8.40 per hour (dependent on experience)
Overtime: There would be a requirement for overtime as and when necessary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.