Experienced Gardener required for a local government organisation based in Belfast.
Starting ASAP for 1 week.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week.
Duties will include:
- To maintain the orderly condition of grounds, that is, sweeping, hoeing, raking, mowing, edging, removal of litter/rubbish etc.
- To carry out labour associated with soil cultivation, manuring, site preparation and construction.
- To carry out grass cutting, hedge cutting and pruning.
- To use powered hand tools and light plant to perform duties.
- To load, unload and move equipment and materials such as mowers, barrows, plants, soil, fertilisers, horticultural tools and sundries.
- To maintain all tools and equipment in a satisfactory condition including the cleaning of garden tools and basic cleaning and maintenance of lawnmowers.
Applicants must possess an NVQ Level 2 in horticulture or an equivalent qualification relevant to this post and a PA1 and PA6a Pesticide Application Certificate and have two years' experience of working in a horticultural environment.
If you are interested and available for this role please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS FRIDAY 27th MAY 2016**