Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require 5 x General Attendants to start A.S.A.P until November 2017
Role: General Attendant x 5
Pay rate: £7.50 p/h
Hours: Part time hours on a rota basis
- Be responsible for maintaining a high standard of tidiness, cleanliness and safety of the buildings, facilities and Benone's grounds.
- Ensure a safe environment for the public by checking all equipment, fixtures and fittings within your remit of responsibility, reporting, and where applicable, cordoning off any defective equipment until repaired.
- Establish and maintain a good and respectful relationship with the public.
- Adhere to health and safety standards at all times throughout Benone, and associated areas.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all public areas including foyer, toilets, and shower cubicles, changing rooms, caravan washroom rooms, laundry rooms, Activities Area, pool surrounds, play areas and water features, replenishing toilet rolls, replacing refuse bags, brushing the play areas and other cleaning duties as required around Benone.
- Carry out litter-picking within caravan sites, car park and within perimeter of Benone grounds as directed
- Spot-check on tickets, collect range balls and monitor users in relation to crazy golf and golf course rules and regulations.
- Report all incidents/accidents and complete all necessary records/incidents sheets pertaining to the safety and supervision of patrons.
- Assist with the design, implementation and delivery of an events and entertainment programme and compete and record the associated documentation.
- Ensuring the safety of the public/customers/staff by adhering to both Normal and Emergency Operating Procedures. This may include testing and recording water quality results.
Applicants must possess:
- At least 4 month's experience working with the general public
- Previous experience of working with children/young people in a leadership/supervisory or mentoring role.
- At least 4 months cleaning experience in an environment used by the public, including toilets and showers
- Good understanding of Health & Safety required in a public environment.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.