Full time General Executive /Senior Personal Assistant on a temporary basis for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast.
Role: General Executive / Personal Assistant
Rate of Pay: Not Disclosed
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Duration: ASAP for 10 Months
- Organising and delivering local events for members- particularly in the area of professional and social networking
- Assisting the committee in securing speakers for high profile events
- Supporting the development efforts undertaken by committee members with strong follow-through and excellent logistics and delivery
- Liaising with speakers, hotels and third party organisations in relation to delivery of high class events
- Informing members about upcoming institute / society events and building excitements and commitment to these events
- Developing productive business relationships with members, companies and firms
- Maintaining database of members
- Performing secretarial and communication services to support the chairperson, officer group and committee.
- Attending monthly committee meetings
- Organising and control the filing of papers and correspondence
- Assist in maintaining the financial records, including petty cash, budgeting, invoicing, income and expenditure accounts.
- 5 GCSEs Grade C or Above Including English language OR NVQ Level 2 in Administration
- Experience using minutes and agendas
- Have strong PC skills (including MS Office Packages) including ECDL qualification.
- High organised
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good inter-personal skills.
- A third level qualification
- Familiarity with the accountancy profession and the local business environment
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kathy Fraser will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Wednesday 14th September at 5.30pm.