Our client, a public sector organisation based in Omagh require a General operative for an immediate start.
As a General Operative, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Grounds maintenance to include grass cutting, planting, pruning, gritting and scuffling of paths
- Working in public areas - grass cutting, removing litter or rubbish
- Litter collection on roads , footpaths, verges and public areas
- Emptying litter bins
- Bringing filled litter sacks to central collection points
- Refuse collection, loading wheelie bins onto vehicles
- Manual sweeping and use of mechanical sweeper
- Inspect & Clean public toilets
Hours of work:
- 37 hours weekly ; Mon - Thur 8am-4pm, Fri 8am-3pm
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do' attitude
- Rate of Pay :£7.89
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Noeline on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.