Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Newtownbutler, Co Fermanagh area are seeking to recruit a Production Operative to join their existing team
As a Production Operative you will be:
- Use of power and manual tooling
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets/deadlines
- Working as part of a team
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment as a general operative or a production operative would be ideal
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities
- Rate of Pay : £8 - 9 per hour
- Car Parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.