Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Temporary / Perm
General Operatives will be required to carry out a variety of duties including receiving incoming vehicles such as farmers delivering dead stock, Skips & Bulk trailers of animal by-products, and associated paperwork; operating weighbridge; housekeeping of intake reception area including yard as well as general production work
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude towards work and a 'can do attitude'
- A good appreciation for Health & Safety within the work place
- Basic computer skills for weighbridge operation
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Previous experience in a similar or meat processing environment
- Be able to demonstrate good knife skills
- Own transport as client site is remote
- Employment with a progressive, ever growing and innovative company
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- Full training provided
- 40-hour week over 2 shift patterns: 7.00 am - 3.00 pm & 3.00pm - 11.00 pm
- 40-hour week over 3 shift patterns: 7.00 am - 3.00 pm, 3.00pm - 11.00 pm & 11.00pm - 7.00am
- Every other Saturday as per Rota: 7.00 am - 1.00 pm
Excellent Salary offered - This will be discussed at Interview Stage.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com