Engineering operatives required for temporary post in Craigavon, Co Armagh
Leading manufacturing company have requirements for 10 people to join their team in May 2017.
Working within a busy assembly department. You will be responsible for assisting in the following areas:
- Press Brake
- Milling, turning
Hours of work: This will be shift work therefore we need people who are able to work day, evening shift and nights rotating
- Willing to learn
- Computer literate
- Flexible to work rotating shifts
- Experience within a previous manufacturing or engineering company
- Good communication skills
- Available to work on a temporary basis for a min of 5 months
- Physically fit as this is a demanding role
- Able to attend a company medical to include, vision-hearing-alcohol and drugs screening
Hourly rate is £7.50 - £8.26 per hour and should the job exceed more than 12 weeks there will be an increase
Good team working environment
On the job training
Experience in working within a worldwide organisation
Please telephone Niall or Michael if you wish to discuss these jobs 02838353335
Job closes on MONDAY 24th APRIL
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.