As a Content Reviewer you will be responsible for the day to day management of Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of internet users. As a reviewer you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of our clients social media and advertising products. Content Reviewers will be responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
If you are energetic and professional, with technical aptitude, we'd love to hear from you. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is preferable although training is provided.
Technical background is also an advantage and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful. If you are looking for a great job and a great company, stop here.
Skills and Experience
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary BA/BSc degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability demands
- Advanced to quickly learn new tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing a better experience for Internet users