German or Dutch Technical Support Agent
Our client is a multinational company who works in tandem with global brands to create new customer and technical support teams.
We are looking for German or Dutch speaking talented and techie minded individuals to join a new team. Full training will be provided and there will be great chances for progression and career development. The right person will be dealing with the clients of the global brand in the Dutch or German markets, helping them with any queries and issues that may arise. The role will involve answering emails and calls in a timely manner,
- Fluent in German or Dutch
- Great customer service experience
- Good understanding and interest in electronics
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail and listening skills
- Proven problem solving ability in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Willingness to learn and ability to work as part of a team
- Able to cope in a target based environment
- Able to work shifts
Up to 6 months previous experience of technical support
- 23,000€ - 26,000€ salary a year
- Permanent contract after probation
- Free snacks and drinks
- Career Progression
- Continuous training and development
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.