Our client a leading manufacturing plant based in Wexford is looking for an experienced German speaking Customer Service Administrator to join their supply chain team.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for providing the highest standard of Customer Service to clients in an efficient and timely manner. Your duties will also include:
- Preparation and issuance of work orders and follow-up with customers, to include invoices, price request, samples etc…
- Preparation of customer service measurements e.g. delivery performance and forecast stats
- Logging and resolving customer comments/complaints
- Preparation for client visits
- Travel Requirements for management
- Providing cover for other roles within the department when required
- Fluent German and English
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be flexible and adaptable in their approach to day to day tasks
- Must enjoy working in fast paced busy environments
- Excellent salary on offer
- An opportunity to work with an innovative growing company
- Career Progression
- Excellent location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.