Global Help Desk Specialist, Derry/ Londonderry, £20-25k
We are looking for dynamic, friendly, helpful, Dutch-speaking helpdesk specialists for one of our most prestigious clients. One of America's most promising, innovative and expanding IT companies, they have developed a European hub here in the Maiden City which provides bespoke, cloud based, software solutions for a global commercial audience.
You can be part of their success story as you become part of the European Helpdesk Team responsible for providing professional and timely customer service.
If you are more of a trouble-shooter than a trouble-maker, this is the perfect opportunity for you!!
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and in-person
- Provide Workday platform navigation and access assistance to contact center requests.
- Support team goals for performance metrics and service level agreement statistics for all cases (written and verbal)
- Escalation of service delivery issues to on site Lead and Corporate contacts as appropriate
- Participate in ongoing training relative to the functional area
- Form strong partnerships within the department and organization
- Identify and document areas of improvement or innovation through process change or automation
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
- Fluent Dutch language skills along with English.
- HS Diploma required, degree preferred
- Previous customer service or related experience and/or training
- Ability to learn basic Employee Self Service functionality for Workday platform
- Must value and promote team spirit, have outstanding interpersonal skill set; exhibit professionalism within the workplace
- Maintain punctuality and adherence to set schedule with extra hours as needed
- Must be able to cope in fast-paced, demanding environment and manage sensitive, confidential issues.
- Analytical skills; strong research and follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional communication skills
- Proficient PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, HRIS, etc…)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing to adapt and display positive attitude
This is a full time permanent position with varying hours so flexibility is expected. In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary of £22-25k depending on experience.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 if you would like more information, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.