Goods-In Operative - Day Shift - Mallusk - Temp to Perm
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Goods-In warehouse operative to join their client, a leading food/grocery distributor, on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful applicant will be joining their Food Service operation on a Monday to Friday day shift (9am to 5pm).
- Counterbalance license and experience.
- Experience of off-loading goods.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience or willingness to work in a frozen environment.
- VNA license (very narrow aisle)
- Willingness to do additional hours.
- Willingness to learn other roles.
For further information please contact Craig in Grafton on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.