Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative (days) - Newtownabbey - £7.83p/h
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to have been exclusively appointed by our client, a multi-national retail company, to source an experienced Warehouse Operative for an initial temporary contract with the view of a permanent position being made available for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for Goods-In in a busy distribution warehouse.
- Checking in and receiving of goods and materials.
- Using in-house computer systems to track and log goods.
- Loading/unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Heavy lifting in teams or individually.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse.
- Minimum of three years warehousing experience preferably within a Goods Inwards role.
- Availability to work overtime on weekends if/when required.
Hourly rate for this position is £7.83 per hour, and hours of work are 08:00am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Ideally we are seeking to appoint the successful applicant for a start date this coming Monday (23rd April). For further details please contact Craig asap on 02890242824.