Graduate Buyer - £18,000 - Belfast
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a highly renowned international food manufacturing organisation based in Belfast. Due to expansion we are currently seeking an ambitious, hard-working and motivated graduate to join their organisation on permanent basis.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and working within an experienced purchasing team you will be responsible for the following:
* Assist the Purchasing Manager with daily running of the department
* Development of good relations with the existing and new suppliers
* Facilities and utilities contract management
* Drafting, analyzing and awarding non-raw material contracts
* Negotiating price and terms & conditions
* Maintaining SLA's within contracts
* Approving suppliers
* Maintaining quality system for supplier and product approval
* Purchasing planning, placing Orders
* Purchasing tracking,
* Purchasing reporting,
* Setting task priorities
* Dealing with supplier invoice queries
* Dealing with supplier complaints
* Liaising with relevant departments
* Degree Level or equivalent qualification in a related subject.
* A strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative and demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure.
* Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft office Packages and have strong information technology skills.
* Strong emphasis on attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to travel between various locations
In return my client is offering an attractive starting salary (with benefits) plus a full training programme to develop your skill-set. For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333 or submit your CV via the link.