Graduate Buyer (Mandarin speaking) - £18,000 + Benefits - Lisburn
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Graduate Buyer for a top manufacturing company based in Co Antrim. This position will ideally suit a recent Business graduate and offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of a purchasing profile with focus on continuous improvement within purchasing. Working alongside and taking direction from a team of Buyers, you will be responsible for the following:
* Procurement of direct and indirect materials in line with inventory targets.
* Raising purchase requisitions and purchase orders for suppliers.
* Expediting orders with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries.
* Validating and implementing MRP outputs.
* Monitoring supplier performance.
* Maintenance of supplier schedules in line with MRP and manufacturing requirements.
* Identifying approved vendors and ensuring cost effectiveness of all purchases.
* Liaising with suppliers and internal department managers.
* Developing and maintaining current ISO standards.
* Provide cover and assistance to colleagues when required.
* Additional duties which may be required by management from time to time.
* Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese.
* Attained or working towards a third level qualification in a relevant subject.
* High level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Minimum of 1 years' relevant commercial experience e.g. Industrial Placement.
* Experience of buying / procurement.
* Experience in a manufacturing or FMCG environment.
* Hold or working towards CIPS Qualification.
* Experience of using Purchasing modules on an ERP system.
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333 or submit your CV via the link.