Graduate IT Service Desk Analyst - Belfast - £8 per hour (ongoing temp)
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our client, a public sector organisation, on an ongoing temporary assignment at their site in Belfast.
The post holder will work as part of the team providing first level support and technical services in relation to the timely resolution of Incidents and Service Requests. The service desk analyst will ensure that all relevant policies and service desk procedures are followed, that work is undertaken according to priorities and predetermined standards and that other team members update the service desk system as necessary.
- A computer related qualification - degree/HND level or above plus one year's relevant experience in providing IT support using technologies identified in point 2. OR Two years experience in providing IT Support using technologies identified in point 2.
- A working knowledge in all of the following:
- Data communications networks and TCP/IP
- Microsoft Office (e.g. 97/2000/2003/2007)
- E-mail Services (Exchange) and Internet Access Configuration
- Microsoft Windows (e.g. 2000/XP/Vista)
- Active Directory
- A working knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- An ability to develop and present ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
For further information Please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.