Our client, a leading manufacturing company require a Graduate Quality Control Engineer for a permanent role based at their site in Co Tyrone.
Working within the Technical team, you will be responsible for assisting the quality design, testing and research development of specified products within the company for new and existing business.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Maintain and update specifications for all existing products
- Maintain and update certified product list
- Monitor product quality test levels
- Organise and schedule internal and external quality testing
- Produce reports for product testing
- Maintain equipment and resources to meet legal requirements
- Maintain external certifications
- Assist in management and control of
- Declarations and specifications for all existing and new products
- Quality testing
- Product testing
- Research and Development Projects
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in your method of operation in agreement with your line manager
- Ensure that all safety, cleaning and operating procedures are followed
- Supporting the Senior technical team on technical information for tenders.
- Assist the Senior Technical team in costings of products
- Observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security.
- A degree or equivalent in a Technical or Engineering or a closely related discipline
- 1 years placement experience or commercial experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to contribute to team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 1.30pm
- Competitive Salary
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.