Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Grafton Recruitment - Belfast
Be the best!
Grafton Recruitment is Northern Ireland's largest Recruitment Consultancy with 6 regional branches across our network as well as our Belfast Branch / Head Office which is also home to our Specialist Recruitment teams. Grafton is a trusted recruitment partner to many of Northern Ireland's largest and best known companies which have used our services for most of our 33 year history.
We are keen to hear from IT graduates and individuals who feel they have the potential to become a Recruitment Consultant within our IT team. This challenging but rewarding role will equip you with all the key elements required to build and manage a successful recruitment desk. Joining an established team and under the supervision of an experienced Business Manager the successful candidate will learn how to:
- Source and register IT sector candidates
- Identify and make contact with potential clients
- Market candidates to relevant clients by phone and email
- Arrange and conduct client meetings
- Take detailed job orders from clients
- Write targeted adverts to advertise jobs on all major job boards and social media
- Negotiate terms of business with new clients
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients
Grafton offer competitive salaries and a market leading uncapped commission scheme which pays out up to 40% of billings. Given our size and structure, Grafton can also offer genuine career progression opportunities to those who contribute towards our continued success.
Who we're looking for?
- Graduates - IT disciplines are preferred but not essential.
- Some sales experience (ideally B2B although telesales will be considered)
- Professional appearance and approach to work
- Driven and motivated to succeed in a targeted sales environment
- Self starter who can think on their feet and overcome objections
If you have the profile to succeed in this role and want to be part of our success then please apply now, ensuring your updated CV is attached.