Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Cleaner to start ASAP until the end of August 2017
Role: Cleaner - Waterworld
Pay rate: £7.50 p/h
Hours: Rota basis
- Complying with the Councils code of practice relating to supervision of wet play area.
- Clean all parts of the Complex, using all machines and equipment as allocated. This includes external areas in the immediate vicinity of the Centre.
- Carry out basic condition checks for areas and equipment with specific reference to cleanliness and fault reporting plus recording of same.
- Assist in emergency procedures as required and within guidelines as laid out by operational procedures
- 6 months cleaning experience including cleaning toilets, preferably in areas using by the general public.
- Experience in the used of mechanical and electrical cleaning equipment.
- Must be available June, July and August
- Be able to work Sunday - Saturday on a 7 day week Rota (Usually 8 am to 12 noon)
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.