Grafton Accountancy & Finance is working with an international organisation who have an open requirement for Group Accountant. This key role will be responsible for financial reporting, analysis and driving efficiencies across the business unit.
Key duties will include:
* Working as part of a team to produce month end reports for multiple groups with the organisation.
* Assist with month end group consolidation and reporting.
* Maintenance of month end processes to ensure month end procedures run smoothly.
* Reconciliation of multi-currency GL accounts for global inter-office accounts.
* Preparation of inter-company invoices to support cross border transactions
* Monthly accounting checks on balance sheet accounts of overseas offices that represent key risk of misstatement of financial results.
* Review and development of processes for increased efficiencies and value added tasks for the team and wider finance function.
Candidates should be fully qualified accountants with some exposure to large organisations. Those with exposure to Group finance functions and structures will have an advantage. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation that offers career progression opportunities to their staff. Apply now to be considered for this position. Paul Kenna 02890 242824.