Grafton are currently seeking to recruit a commercially focused Marketing Manager on behalf of a leading technology company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and further their career with an exciting, forward thinking and dynamic company.
* The creation and distribution of value additive content for paid, social and mobile marketers in the form of blog posts, white papers, case studies, podcasts, newsletters and more.
* Owning social channels and mailing list to grow following in the industry.
* Managing paid social and paid search campaigns to increase lead generation.
* Manage and attend international tradeshows and evaluate their ROI.
* Work closely with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines and execute programs across various digital platforms.
* Analyse data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement.
* Engaging people by content writing and getting them to demo stage.
* Measuring campaigns.
* Any other duties role may involve.
* 3 years in a data driven content marketing and/or content oriented lead generation role
* Experience of marketing activities
* Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
* Excellent planning & organisational skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
* Creative and imaginative
* Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
* Accurate with excellent attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft packages
* 3rd level qualification in marketing
* Knowledge and application of CRM