Head of EMEA - Sr. Director Ad Operations & Account Management - Dublin
My client is the world's largest marketing and insights platform. Transferring loyalty, search and booking data into actionable knowledge that allows companies to better understand, reach and engage customers. Their platform is fuelled by first party data from more than 90 global travel brands, including United, Delta, Hyatt, Marriott and Hertz. The platform provides marketers with the ability to reach targeted audiences across devices and channels. Through its exclusive access, their rich data set delivers more than 350 million monthly 'uniques' with access to 9 billion travel searches annually. The company has 15 offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia, including its headquarters in California.
They are seeking a seasoned and enthusiastic leader to head their EMEA advertising operations and account management functions.
The position is full-time and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
This leader will drive Advertiser and Agency customer satisfaction by leading teams of campaign managers and account managers. You will have direct accountability for all of our trafficking, optimisation, and account management functions. You will measure your team's performance using error rates, efficiency, campaign delivery metrics, and ultimately media revenue. Additionally, you will work with Product and Engineering on developing scalable systems and best practices that continuously improve campaign delivery and execution across all media channels, including display, mobile, social and video. You will leverage your deep ad tech experience and partner closely with our platform teams to ensure that our ad technology is built with customer experience, standardisation, and global scalability in mind.
- Ensure an extremely high bar for excellence in ad operations and client servicing globally.
- Identify, prioritise, and execute initiatives for product, process, and tool improvements for operations and campaign execution.
- Ensure excellent execution and performance of campaigns on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with sales team to create strategic campaign recommendations as well as operational solutions for clients.
- Act as senior escalation point and campaign strategist for key client accounts.
- Develop and streamline campaign reporting, data collection, reconciliation and billing processes.
- Drive customer satisfaction through execution and efficiency improvements for ad operations and account management.
- Act as internal ad server platform product owner/expert to work with engineering/products teams to provide feedback on enhancements to ad systems and client offerings. Provide prioritised and actionable feedback to our platform and product teams that address the most urgent and important needs of our advertisers and account teams.
- Hire, develop and lead teams to support account and revenue growth
- Be the in-house expert for all things ad tech
- 8-10+ years digital advertising experience; 5+ years people management experience in digital advertising operations or related operations field
- International experience required
- Deep ad tech experience including real-time bidding and ad exchanges (AdX, Appnexus, Right Media, etc.)
- Functional experience with leading ad tech vendors and ad servers, including DART, Atlas, Mediamind, Mediaplex, etc.
- Exceptional decision-making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills span business and technology with proven ability to identify and prioritise critical issues
- Superior organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, computer science or related field; Master's a plus
*There is an attractive salary, along with an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate
*Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted regarding this role