Head of Human Resources
Grafton HR Exclusive Job
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing our client, a market leading NI Top 100 Organisation based in County Antrim, with the appointment of a Head of Human Resources post.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for a Human Resources function which supports the operational success and strategic development of the company.
- Create a Human Resource Strategy for the business that aligns with, and supports other key business goals
- Develop, implement and oversee an in-house employee / manager development programme.
- Lead the initiative to establish the company as a preferred employer by enhancing the company profile through structured external partnerships and marketing strategies
- Support and advise the directors in relation to HR developments / opportunities. Advocate HR solutions that contribute towards the strategic direction of the company ensuring a clear rationale for proposed changes and obtaining the necessary engagement of the leadership team.
- Develop and monitor the effectiveness of the Human Resources function through Key Performance Indicators aligned with the overall business strategy and report on a regular basis to the Board to ensure service delivery is consistent and in line with agreed targets.
- Oversee compensation and benefits arrangements for employees.
- Proactively manage employee relations issues
- Responsible for data integrity, security and maintenance of HR databases.
- Establish innovative and structured talent identification tools in relation to recruitment processes
- Liaise with Group HR in relation to benchmarking of group policies and procedures
- Oversee HR projects and initiatives, ensuring that implementation is achieved on time and within budget.
- Oversee external service provisions including security and office facility management.
- Ensuring that effective and appropriate HR Policies and Procedures are in place and developed to meet legal requirements, best practice and organisational objectives.
- Liaise with Regulatory bodies in respect of monitoring of compliance with relevant employment law, including advising on corporate transactions.
- Create and oversee a structured approach to employee development that is matched against short, medium and long skills requirements of the company
- Support directors with the identification of learning and development needs that supports succession planning.
- Critique employee compensation arrangements and advocate improvements that support performance management processes, recruitment and retention needs.
- Development, roll-out, and monitoring of a performance management system that supports the immediate and strategic requirements of the business
- Coaching line managers to ensure a high standard of people management and employee engagement.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- A minimum of 5 years' HR management experience at a senior management level.
- At least 3 years experience of delivering performance management programmes resulting in significant improvements to an organisation.
- A strong working knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in UK & Ireland
- Have worked with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to an organisation, identifying HR needs and solutions, as required.
- Have experience of managing people and evidence of successfully leading an organisational change programme.
- Have a proven track record of developing people within a business.
- Evidence of ensuring governance arrangements are in place and are implemented and monitored.
- Experience of working within a diverse working environment.
Base salary of £40 - £50k, car allowance and bonus, in addition to company benefits
To apply, please contact Richard at Grafton HR on 07773197121 or via email on email@example.com
Please be advised, this role is exclusive to Grafton HR only.
CIPD NI 2016 AWARDS WINNER - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY