Head of HR
Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting our highly prestigious client, a leading FMCG organisation, with the key appointment of Head of Human Resources.
This is a dynamic role to be a strategic organisation and culture change partner to the Managing Director and leadership team within our Northern Ireland business. As a member of the Senior Management Team, this role will be to contribute to the development and implementation of an effective HR strategy which is aligned with the NI business strategy and is in keeping with the long term vision and values of the company.
- Third level qualification at degree level
- Member of CIPD or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence
- 5 - 10 years experience in a senior HR Management position.
- Extensive knowledge of NI employment law
- Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Implementing organisational change and development
- Continuous improvement processes and models
- Handling Trades Union and IR negotiations at a senior level Strong commercial acumen gained in the retail industry
- Ability to build durable relationships with a diverse range of independent retailers
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer service excellence
- Flexible and adaptable management style
- Strong influencing skills
- Honesty, integrity and openness
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident
- Tenacious with a strong and resilient personality
- Good listening skills
- Presentation skills at all levels
- Strategic and innovative thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Able to move effectively between strategy and implementation
- Motivational and a team builder
- Structured, organised and methodical with a deadline focus
This is an opportunity to join one of Northern Irelands key employers, in a highly strategic role, offering highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please speak to Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or apply through email on email@example.com.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NI 2016 AWARD WINNERS - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY