Head of Specialist Recruitment, Grafton Recruitment
"Big enough for a career, small enough not to be a number "
Grafton are a trusted recruitment partner to many of Northern Ireland's largest and best known companies which have used our services for most of our 33 year history.
The Head of Specialist Recruitment will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the Specialist Appointments division and will be instrumental in strengthening the division's brand in NI. They will assume responsibility for team performance and drive growth and personal sales delivery. Specifically the role will deliver on the following key areas:
- Business Development and Sales Delivery - Drive the division to achieve and exceed sales and client expectations. Maximise and add value to our existing client base as well as generate business leads and grow market share
- Financial Management - Create the annual budget plan for the division and strive to exceed agreed financial targets.
- People and Performance Management - Inspire and lead a team of experienced Specialist Recruiters, embed a culture of high performance and encourage personal and professional development.
To be successful, you will be comfortable exceeding expectations within a results-driven environment, whilst simultaneously driving the highest standards in financial and people performance. You are an expert in your field, well networked within your market and have a track record in exceeding sales targets. With the experience and credibility to work at a senior level with clients, staff and business partners, you will influence at all levels and also be results-driven. Finally, you will have a true passion for your job and an absolute commitment to providing the best client service and candidate experience possible.
Grafton Recruitment is an indigenous Irish-owned recruitment specialist with over 60 offices in 16 countries employing more than 600 people, with over 1 million candidates registered on our international database. We offer our clients a recruitment centre of excellence delivering a wide range of services including: permanent, temporary, contract, interim management, talent mapping, assessment centres and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
At Grafton Recruitment, we love what we do but we do things a certain way - the Grafton Way - and we live and breathe our values:
- Striving to be the best in our industry and achieve total quality in all that we do for our clients, candidates and colleagues.
- We are a community made up of clients, candidates and colleagues where knowledge, expertise and ideas are shared and built upon, where we work together to build lifelong relationships and drive competitive advantage both for our customers and for our business.
- At Grafton, we look for innovation everywhere - it's about openness to new ideas, curiosity, flexibility and the desire to constantly learn and try new things.
- We are all about people, and we recognise that what makes us all different as individuals makes us unique and stronger as a team. We create success together and enjoy ourselves and our successes in the process. We are Grafton and we love what we do!
- Third level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Senior Management role; to include:
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and securing new business (preferably within the NI market)
- Strong strategic business planning
- Budgeting and Financial management experience
- Managing and motivating a team
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Presentation skills at a senior level
- Experience of delivering world class customer service
- Excellent organisational skills within attention to detail
- REC qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior Management role
- Experience of working in a Specialist Perm Recruitment role in a multi sector recruitment business
If this sounds good to you, and you have relevant experience please submit a CV to Clare Briggs email@example.com Closing Date for applications is Friday 21st October 2016