Health & Safety Manager -Dublin 2
Full Time Permanent
The successful candidate will create, promote and maintain Health and Safety programmes that ensure the physical, mental and social well-being of all employees while complying with all regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years Health & Safety Management Experience
- Ensure continuous improvement of effective Health & Safety; systems, programs, processes and standards
- Participate in H&S risk assessments, inspections, reviews and audits, & communicate findings and follow-up
- Manage Health and Safety ensuring full legislative compliance
- Interpret Health & Safety regulations and provide advice and support to all employees in the full implementation of same
- Maintain records in line with current Health and Safety legislative standards and ensure that management are fully informed of their responsibilities in this area
- Carry out site based health & safety; tours, inspections and inductions
- Plan, Coordinate and maintain company H&S training
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload, and appropriately prioritise tasks within given timescales
- Membership of IOSH preferred
- Higher Diploma in Safety, Health & Welfare at Work, Current Safe Pass card
- Required to be fully familiar with all legislation, regulations and industry best practices in order to ensure that the Company compiles with requirements.
Salary on offer @ €60-€65k, depending on experience along with a competitive benefits package.
In strictest confidence