Health & Safety Manager
Responsible for the development and implementation of required health and safety programmes and processes and the development and deployment of the company's ISO 9001 accreditation, retention and auditing process.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive Safety Programme, inclusive of quarterly audit mechanisms.
- Establishment of Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and Standards in compliance with statutory regulations.
- Creation and maintenance of Health & Safety Plan for submission to the relevant stakeholders
- Development of procedures and implementation of Method Statements
- Development of Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Design and delivery of Health and Safety training to core, casual and contract staff
- Development of a Health & Safety manual for use by all staff.
- Preparation of all H&S documentation required for ISO 9001 Accreditation and Retention
- Other requirements as per Director
- Relevant qualifications
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Excellent Project Management skills