Helpdesk Admin Assistant
Airport Road West
Grafton recruitment are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Admin Assistant for a sales and maintenance client based in Airport road west on a temporary ongoing basis.
The main responsibilities:
- Log service, maintenance and reactive calls onto in-house management and accounts systems.
- Check engineers' reports on in-house system and follow up on matters arising.
- Source parts and raise purchase orders to suppliers.
- Update customers on progress of work, including quoting for parts/extra work.
- Raise invoices for both Service & Maintenance Calls.
- Contact customers to advise maintenance visits due.
- Asset list management.
- Check engineers' timesheets and allocate time to jobs.
- Company vehicles, arranging services, insurance and record keeping.
- Order and issue of engineers' uniforms and health and safety equipment.
General offices duties including assisting other members of the accounts staff as required
- 6 GSCE including English and Mathematics at grade C or above.
- Five years administration experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 16.45pm Friday 8.15am - 15.30pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities needed please apply online. For any further details please call Katie Doyle on 02890 242824.