Our client based in Dungannon requires a temporary Helpdesk Administrator to join their team. This position as the potential to become permanent.
- To provide helpdesk support for customers
- To undertake daily administration tasks as required
- To work as part of a Helpdesk Team answering helpdesk calls and logging onto database
- Take responsibility for all Helpdesk Calls assigned and chase through to resolution
- Maintaining agreements with customers
- Relaying accurate information onto engineers etc
- Liaising with other Helpdesk Team members and communicating any problems to Service Manager
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining database
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths grade A-C
- Minimum of one year's experience in a relevant helpdesk administrator role
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT Literate to include Excel
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com