Helpline Agents, Banking | 3 month contract | Dublin South
The Client: Located in Dublin South, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Helpline Agent, you will be required to support key functions within the service department. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming calls from customers and providing instructions to the account holders. As part of this role there is a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service, quality and compliance. As a Customer Service Agent, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm - please note some Saturdays may be required occasionally.
**Please note applicants must be available for a full 3 month period with no extensive holiday plans**
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6-12 months call centre experience required, preferably in financial services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in a financial services or banking
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Hourly pay rate of €12 per hour (23k annual salary equivalent)
- Occasional over time
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.