HGV 1 Driver - Belfast - £8.50-£10.00 ph depending on experience.
Grafton are working on behalf for Northern Ireland's largest Environmental Management company's to recruit a HGV 1 Driver to operate service equipment. The client would like a temporary to permanent basis. Please be aware that this role will entail heavy Manual Labour.
Areas Of Responsibility:
To fully comply with terms and condition established for this position
Fully Comply with Quality Health and Safety policy and procedures related to your position
To complete and return all process documentation
be prepared to work overtime, weekend and night shifts
- HGV Class 1 licence
- Drivers Qualification card
- 2 Years driving experience
- experience in operation and monitoring of Heavy Machinery
- Good Communicator
- Work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Must be reliable and have good timekeeping
- Must be available to work overtime, night-shift and shift work.
Hours of work are Mon-Friday - 7.30am-5.00pm, overtime may be required. May include night shift and weekend shift, staying away from home allowances will be paid.
If you have the above experience, email your cv through this link or contact Anita Magorrian on 028 90 242824