Our Client, based in Duncrue, is looking for an experienced Part Time Trainer/Assessor who will be responsible for ensuring all goods vehicle drivers are trained competently and in line with company standards.
Duties will include:
- Conducting Driver assessments and ensuring that driver training is completed and up to date for DriversandShunters:
- TACHO Training Drivers Hours
- Manual Lifting
- Fire Training
- H&S Checks
- Driver CPC
- Yearly refresher training
- Delivering Chill, Produce and Ambient products to Stores
- Accurately record all activities in line with legislation and company requirements
- Work within the remits of the European Drivers Hours regulations
- Work within the remits of the Working Time Directive.
- Follow fuel efficient driving standards
- Assist with unloading at the store
- Carry out pre and post checks on Vehicles
- Adherence and contribution to Health, Safety and the Environmental standards
- Completion of all tasks in line with agreed performance targets.
- Embrace new technologies e.g. telematics
- HGV (C+ E) Licence with maximum of 6 penalty points at any one time.
- Full and valid UK or EU Driving licence to be held
- Minimum of one year LGV driving experience
- Have no driving convictions other than for minor traffic offences.
- Up to date Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Working knowledge of Transport
- Experience of delivering training to drivers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines & targets.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication Skills
- Health & Safety awareness
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of working in a refrigerated delivery environment.
- RTITB Master driver certificate or similar
If you have the necessary experience, please contact Martina at Grafton on 02890242824 or email your CV to email@example.com