Our client requires an experienced HGV 2 driver to join their company on a permanent basis, to be utilised both in Northern Ireland and in the Republic of Ireland.
The main aspects of the position are:
- Monday to Friday working week
- Drive all vehicles ranging from 3.5 tonne vans up to LGV rigid vehicles
- 3 overnight stays will be required from Tuesday to Thursday night and accommodation will be provided (based in the Republic of Ireland)
- Manual Handling
- Customer facing
- 45 hour working week
- Minimum age 21 years
- Must hold full driving license for at least 12 months
- HGV 2 license
- Must hold a valid CPC and digital tachograph card
- Security vetting with a 5 year history check
- Customer service skills
This position comes with a competitive salary package which will also include:
- 20-23k salary
- £45 per week attendance bonus
- £25 per night overnight bonus
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Martina on 028 9024 2824 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.