Our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, is currently seeking HGV2/LGV Drivers to cover holidays 8th and 15th July
Role: Csual HGV 2/LGV Driver
Hours of work: Training 5th-7th July (inclusive) 7.30-3.30 pm. Working: Sat 8th and Sat 15th July 7.30-3.30
Location: Duncrue Industrial Estate
Rate of pay: Training £9.37/hr. Working: £18.87/hr
Length of assignment: 1 day
To be responsible to the relevant line manager for any vehicle, equipment, passengers.
The post holder will be required to:
- complete all relevant documentation and attend training as required.
- contribute to the development and achievement of the service's goals and objectives.
- carry out all work in accordance with the principles of continuous improvement and performance management and to ensure that the required standards of service are achieved and maintained.
- keep under active review relevant working practices, procedures, equipment, vehicles, etc and make periodic recommendations to the line manager where improvements or efficiencies are possible.
- have a full, current LGV (Class C) driving licence which enables them to drive in Northern Ireland (a LGV will be provided for the purposes of fulfilling the duties of this post);
- possess a full, current Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) qualification;
- be able to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples, at least six months relevant experience of:
- driving and maintaining a variety of LGVs;
- dealing directly with members of the public
Eligible applicants will be required to undergo a driving assessment as part of the selection process.
If you are interested in this role, meet all criteria and are available immediately please apply via the link