Our client, a large Public sector organisation are currently seeking a High Performance Strength and Conditioning Coach, who is available immediately
Role: High Performance Strength and Conditioning Coach
Rate of pay: Weeks 1-12: £8.50/hr
Weeks 13+ £12.04
Hours of work: Mon 9.30-12.30, Thursday 9.30-12.30
Duration: 6 months
- To work under the direction and guidance of the Manager for Sport to provide high performance coaching and technical support to the Academies
- Assist and support the Co-ordinators in the development and implementation of a High Performance Plan.
- Liaise with National Governing Bodies, Local and National Team representatives, support staff and academic teams in strategic and operational matters.
- Co-ordinate and deliver appropriate talent ID and player selection and recruitment opportunities
- Produce and implement a bespoke strength and conditioning programme for identified players/teams
- In conjunction with the Co-ordinators and ancillary support staff, organise and deliver appropriate coaching and technical support to identified players/teams
- Hold a minimum of an Industry Recognised Level 3 qualification in Personal Training or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of one years' experience (in the last 3 years) of working as a lead strength and conditioning coach at club/regional /national level.
- Experience of managing/co-ordinating a strength and conditioning programme at club/regional/national level.
- An in depth knowledge of strength and conditioning programming for elite athletes/teams.
- Proven organisational and administrative skills.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Helen McNamara will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Monday 2nd Oct at 12pm