Passionate about hospitality?
Ready for your next opportunity?
We're working with one of Northern Ireland's premier entertainment venues to recruit a Hospitality Operations Manager.
This exciting new role sits within the Food and Beverage Department and supports the Head of Catering and Merchandising. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of customer service to all areas of hospitality. Operational focus with a keen eye for identifying and growing sales opportunities will be required for this busy role. A willingness to be flexible, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays is required.
Hours of work - 39hrs per week
- A 3rd level qualification in hospitality management plus 3 years' experience working at a managerial level gained in a hospitality environment OR 5 years' experience working at a managerial level gained in a hospitality environment.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a front of house customer relations role.
- Possess a current level 2 Food Hygiene certificate.
- Knowledge of both COSHH and HACCP standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational skills, with attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Experience of delivering a world class customer service in a demanding environment.
- Innovative and forward thinking, with sound business acumen.
- IT literate, with particular experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Possess a current Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Possess a current World Host Certificate.
- Possess a current HACCP certificate.
- Possess a current COSHH certificate.
- Experience in Microsoft Publisher
- A generous salary is on offer and will be negotiable depending on experience.
- Generous benefits package will be discussed at interview stage.
- This is an opportunity to work with an industry leading venue and gain valuable experience delivering world class hospitality to a range of customers.
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.