Housekeeper required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £6.70 (under 25) £7.20 (over 25) PH.
Rate of Pay: £6.70 (under 25) £7.20 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 9 hours per week
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Perform general cleaning duties throughout All parts of the Centre ensuring a high level of cleanliness, both inside and outside while complying with health and safety policies by displaying appropriate signs and verbally telling customers.
- Assist in dealing with queries from the public if required.
- Ensure compliance with the Council's policies and procedures, relevant legislation and Health and Safety guidelines.
- Must be physically fit and have previous cleaning experience in an office/public building environment.
- Ability to operate mechanical and electrical cleaning and polishing equipment would be beneficial.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER AT 12PM.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.