Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary HR Admin Support to start ASAP for 12 weeks
Role: HR Admin Support
Pay rate: £10.50 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday-Friday
- At least 3 years' experience in a fast paced HR environment, to include extensive recruitment experience
- Extensive experience of advising managers and staff on HR policy and practice
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in the use of PAMS, E-recruit and TRIM records management system
Duties will include:
- Offering advice and guidance on basic queries and escalating to the HR Officer or HR Manager as appropriate.
- Assisting and supporting the recruitment cycle, e.g.,- responding to applicant queries;- recording the progress of applications, including logging all interviews;- diary management and room bookings;- administering selection tests;- collating and issuing feedback following shortlisting and interviews;
- - participating in selection interviews;
- - issuing invitations to interview;
- - assisting with the preparation and coordination of interviews and assessments;
- - updating the recruitment system with application data;
- - drafting advertisement, job details and application forms;
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**The deadline for this position is Thursday 5th October at 10am **