Temporary HR Administrative Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor for 13 weeks at £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: HR Administrative Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Location: Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland
Hours: 21.75 hours - Ideally Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (7.25 hours)
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Providing administration support to the HR Office Manager
- Other administration support including: Minute Taking, Post, Filing, Scanning, Inputting training records, Completion of template forms/letters/documents
- RSA word processing or equivalent
- Essential to have previous experience in minute taking at meetings
- Relevant administrative experience of working to deadlines in a busy office environment
- Good standard of English
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 19TH APRIL 2017 AT 12PM