Located in Lisburn, our international client manufactures and distributes a well-known beverage. Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs.
As HR Administrator you will develop, organise, deliver and manage the day to day administration of a dynamic, fast paced HR / resourcing department.
- Supporting the department with input/extract data from information system; produce statistics; maintain records and provide secretarial support
- Data cleansing, file and records management
- Organisation and confirmation of candidate interviews
- Preparation of presentations on PowerPoint and company material
- Raising purchase orders
- Working closely with all members of the team
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organisational skills
- Fluent English and up to date Work Visa
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of working in HR team.
- Competitive pay £8.70 per hour
- Free product to drink
- Staff canteen on site
- You can enter the frequent internal competitions and promotions
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Working with an international brand
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Tanya on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.