Grafton Recruitment is currently looking for a Part-time HR Administrator to join our client's team on a permanent basis. Our client is a family run business focusing on the Hospitality and Care sectors based in Belfast. This is a part-time role, offering 16 hours/week at £8/hour. Successful candidates must be available on Mondays and must have access to their own transport.
- To establish and build effective relationships with staff and Management at all levels
- Providing HR support, including the recruitment and selection of employees
- Induction training of new employees
- Ensure training requirements of staff are met.
- Maintaining training records and making recommendations on improving systems.
- Management of all HR related administration.
- Reviewing attendance records and advising Management on procedures to be followed.
- Production of relevant HR reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Assisting with Health & Safety initiatives and providing information on accident statistics.
- Assisting with the provision of information to the Equality Commission (e.g. annual monitoring return & Article 55 review) and implementing affirmative action plans where appropriate.
- Assisting Management with disciplinary and grievance issues, instigating investigation where appropriate.
- To be proactive in researching and developing innovative HR initiatives.
- Educated to third level
- Previous experience within a HR role or alternatively significant administration experience
- Hands on experience of the Recruitment and Selection process
- Possess a current driving licence and the use of a vehicle for business use or have access to a form of transport that will permit them to meet the requirements of the post
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Experience gained within the hospitality/care sector
- Previous employee relations experience
- Completed/working towards CIPD qualification
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Commitment to the company core values & ways of working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and use your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team playing skills
- Problem solving
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824. This role closes tomorrow afternoon Tuesday 19th July.