Job Title - HR Administrator (Temporary)
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a HR Administrator in Dublin 12.
The Role: HR Administrator
The HR Administrator is responsible for supporting the efforts of the HR department with the implementation of Group policies and procedures as well as accurately maintaining all documentation associated with HR and personnel files.
- Responsibility for the co-ordinating recruitment process.
- Advertising vacancies - liaison with key agencies
- Interviewing candidates
- Issuing Terms & Conditions/offer letters
- Maintaining key HR metrics - holidays/sick leave
- Organising car leasing
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining HR employee policies, assisting in the management of all Human Resource databases ensuring integrity and accuracy of data therein.
- Assisting with Fleet Management
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining the Company's time and attendance system, providing support to line managers and employees
- Administration of Company's Training and Appraisal Plan, liaising with external providers including the provision of relevant feedback while also complying with corporate's reporting requirements.
- Administration of all Human Resource databases ensuring integrity and accuracy of data therein.
- New Process Investigation/Analysis
- Co-ordinating payroll information in conjunction with department managers and the finance team.
- Partake in the Health and Safety Committee meetings.
- Provide proactive support and solutions to complex Employee Relations matters
- Provide support to managers to enable the effective application of the recruitment, performance management, compensation and talent management processes
- Contribute to and lead, the development of HR projects, programmes and process improvement
Hours of work:
08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Friday
1-2 Years experience in HR
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent communication skills
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
HR Qualification an advantage
Pay rate €15-16 per hour
Possibility to apply to permanent opportunities within the company
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.