Our client a successful manufacturer in the Portadown area requires an HR Administrator for an immediate start. This role is temporary with a view to becoming permanent.
- Absence Administration - maintain spreadsheets
- Completing Return to Work Interviews
- Discipline & Grievance - take minutes of investigations and hearings, prepare letters
- Prepare induction packs for new starts
- Producing reports for Managers
- General Administration
- Minimum of one year recent administration in a busy office environment, ideally an HR environment
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- IT Literate to include Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills - you will be liaising with various levels of staff to include Senior Management
- Must be a team player
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org