HR Administrator required on a 12 Month FTC basis for a leading Law Firm based in Belfast City Centre
Role: HR Administrator
Hours: Part Time 4 days a week
Duration: Starting ASAP
- Provide administrative support across a number of key HR processes.
- Receives and manages HR cases via ServiceNow and telephone, answering queries and escalating where necessary to maintain the most effective and efficient service possible.
- To maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols and update the Firms' Omina personnel file management system.
- Support the HR Managers and HR Specialist teams in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes, including bonus payments and salary.
- Escalates issues to the HR Administration Specialist as required and works with the specialist HR teams to find the appropriate solution.
- Essential Criteria:
- Exceptional customer skills gained in a service oriented commercial environment.
- Excellent administrative skills with a proven track record in producing work of the highest quality.
- Experience with HR case management and working towards SLAs would be desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on drafting of documentation.
- Positive and proactive attitude and the ability to cope under pressure.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Katie Doyle will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.