My client, a global BPO based in Belfast City Centre, presently has a vacancy for an experienced HR Advisor with an emphasis on employee relations to join their organisation.
The role will provide advice and guidance to client line management on transactional HR issues including policies and procedures and employee relations matters, to undertake workplace investigations and to provide an HR service on a wide variety of HR related initiatives.
- To provide HR and Employee Relations case management services in accordance with relevant legislation, current client policies and procedures, Cases and Precedents databases and best practice.
- To demonstrate sensitivity to the client and provide a proactive structured approach to all case investigation activities, through to the documentation and presentation of reports and case closure.
- To seek and take direction from client HR where appropriate and follow case escalation procedures in accordance with any agreed protocol.
- To contribute to the development of the Cases and Precedents databases as appropriate.
- To regularly report on case workload progress to the relevant Manager and escalate service management issues as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the quality and timeliness of case management support delivered in relation to Equal Opportunities, Discipline and Grievance, Employment Tribunals, Performance Management Appeals, complaints to external bodies.
- To provide support and to lead when appropriate on a range of HR initiatives within the post holder's sphere of knowledge and experience, to a variety of client organisations.
- Supervise work of others as required.
- To participate in training activities, ongoing coaching, CPD and agreeing personal objectives
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an HR role providing the range of services required of the successful applicant.
- Experience of providing professional HR advice and guidance on Employee Relations matters
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law and best practice HR
- Practical and demonstrable experience of taking a lead role in discipline, dignity at work or grievance investigations and associated case management
- Practical HR delivery experience across the public and private sectors
- Attained Professional Membership of CIPD
£28k + benefits
City Centre location
This is a great opportunity to join a large and complex HR team, with the opportunity for longer term employment, within a friendly and highly supportive work environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07773197121.
GRAFTON HR CIPD NI AWARD WINNERS - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY